Made made in china in china Foot clutch squeeze lever 70-1601094 for MTZ spare parts

Made  made in china in china Foot clutch squeeze lever  70-1601094 for MTZ  spare parts

With a lot of years’ expertise in these lines, we have been distinguished from other suppliers in China by our benefits in competitive pricing, on-time delivery, prompt responses, on-hand engineering help and very good after-revenue companies.


Quick Specifics

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand name Name:



Offer Capability

Source Potential:
1000 Piece/Items for each Thirty day period

Packaging & Supply

Packaging Information
wood scenario
Lead Time
Amount(Luggage) one – 1000 >1000
Est. Time(times) thirty To be negotiated

Online Customization



Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Retailers,Farms
Warranty three months












Transport method: Free of charge sample is available after you take the freight accumulate

Payment expression: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your firm generally transports goods to your countries?

This problem is primarily decided by the quantity of the goods. If the quantity of orders is adequate for a container, it is advisable that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the variety of orders is little, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery business.

Q2:Is your firm’s items retailable?

Sorry, we do not settle for retail orders. Our purchase amount is identified according to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are thirty circumstances in a single box, then 30 are the lowest purchase quantity.

Q3:What is the payment approach?

If it is a place, we want to receive the entire payment before they can be delivered if it is an get, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the agreement to sign the contract.